Spring Garden Market & Festival at Tulsa Garden Center
Consider connecting with your family or your honey by attending some Spring Garden Events together. Every community has these kinds of events. These specific events are in the Tulsa, OK area. Local plant, herbs & art sales, informational talks, live music, wine gardens and fun family / child activities are some of things you will find at these annual events. Each year the community blesses us with these wonderful events. See below for specific activities for each event.
- April 11-12 Spring Garden Market & Festival at Tulsa Garden Center, 2534 S Peoria Free Event, 9:00 am – 6:00 pm Locally grown plants for sell. Linnaeus Garden tent area with rare plants. Kids Zone. Arts & Crafts. Food. More information call 918-746-5125 or www.gardencenter.com
- April 12 Herb Day in Brookside, 41st and Peoria Free Event. 9:00 am – 5:00 pm. Oklahoma growers and crafts people selling herbs, heirloom flowers, pottery, birdhouses and more. Call 918-260-7680.
- April 17 Tulsa County Master Gardeners Spring Plant Sale, Tulsa Fairgrounds, Central Park Hall Plant sale of natives, annuals, herbs, perennials and vegetables. Call 918-746-3701. www.tulsamastergardeners.org
- April 19 Jenks Plant & Herbs Festival, Main Street, between 1st and 3rd Free Event. 8:00 am – 4:00 pm. Over 100 booths. Child activities are included. Contact: email@example.com
- April 22 Tulsa Garden Center presents “The Hosta Connection” Free Event. Meet & Greet 6:30 pm and 7:00 pm for presentation on designing a shade garden with Hostas. Call 918-747-5125 www.gardencenter.com
- April 26 Sand Springs 25th Annual Herbal Affair, Downtown, 2nd & Main Free Event. 9:00 am – 4:00 pm, rain or shine. Peppermint Lane Children’s Area from 10:00 am – 3:00 am. Trolley runs from Charles Page HighSchool to the Herbal Affair. More than 100 vendors. Native and heirloom herbs and plants, herbal products, garden supplies and folk art. Wine Garden. Live music performances throughout the day Call 918- 246-2500 ext 2594 or www.sandspringsok.org
Live Music at Sand Springs Herbal Affair
Hope you will be able to take in one or two of these events. Getting out in the wonderful spring weather and buying “green things” is about as healthy as you can get. Being outside nourishes us, reducing stress and helping us feel good. Plus it is just good clean family or couple fun. And we all need that! Happy Spring to you all.