Jenks Herb N Plant Festival, 2013
April 27, 2013 (Saturday) 8:00 – 4:00 pm
Jenks Main Street 1st -3rd
FREE event with a hundred booths:
- Plants of all varieties with Creek Master Garden volunteers available to answer garden questions.
- Children’s activities: giant inflatable jungle gyms and slides, face painting and games, railroad track with train shows.
- Nature and garden related shopping booths
This could be a fun family or couple event.
- As a family opposed to everyone going their separate ways, you can make this a connecting kind of activity by doing things together as a family. You can take turns deciding what to do next.
- Festivals lend to a free kind of feel in which you can hold hands wondering and stopping at things that are of interest to you. As a couple keep in mind this is about being together and having a bit of fun.
Go to jenksgardenclub.com/jenks-herb-n-plant-festival/ for more detailed information.