Sand Springs Herbal Affair & Festival
April 20, 2013 (Saturday), 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Downtown Sand Springs near Broadway & Main Street
This is year number 24 that this event has been hosted in Sand Springs. It is FREE to the public. 100 vendors with herbs, perennials, natives, heirloom plants, herbal products, gardening supplies and folk art will be in attendance. Plus, lots of food of course. Trolley tours of Sand Springs start at the Charles Page High School. A full schedule of entertainment is planned.
Check out the Children’s Tent with FREE games and inflatables to jump on!
This could be a fun outing for either couples or families. This is especially fitting if there is a strong interest in creating a mini herb garden together.
For more information you can check this link: www.herbalaffairandfestival.com/
Jenks Herb N Plant Festival, 2013
April 27, 2013 (Saturday) 8:00 – 4:00 pm
Jenks Main Street 1st -3rd
FREE event with a hundred booths:
- Plants of all varieties with Creek Master Garden volunteers available to answer garden questions.
- Children’s activities: giant inflatable jungle gyms and slides, face painting and games, railroad track with train shows.
- Nature and garden related shopping booths
This could be a fun family or couple event.
- As a family opposed to everyone going their separate ways, you can make this a connecting kind of activity by doing things together as a family. You can take turns deciding what to do next.
- Festivals lend to a free kind of feel in which you can hold hands wondering and stopping at things that are of interest to you. As a couple keep in mind this is about being together and having a bit of fun.
Go to jenksgardenclub.com/jenks-herb-n-plant-festival/ for more detailed information.